Tool & Die Maker - North Division
**NEW RATE: $42.00/hour plus premiums!!**
Location: Tillsonburg, ON
Mon-Thursday 4x10, 5:45am-3:45pm and 3:45pm-1:45am, rotating days and afternoons
Why Join Marwood
Who We Are:
- Marwood International Inc. is a full service, award-winning, Tier I and 2 automotive OEM structural components and modular assembly supplier, that focuses on waste elimination and light-weighting initiatives from prototypes to full volume products to end of life service parts throughout Canada, US and Japan.
- Marwood is also a well-established Canadian-owned manufacturing company which have been in the industry for 30+ years!
- We are community-oriented, and focused on health and wellness.
We are happy to have you join our team!
- Competitive Pay plus Premiums
- GREAT Benefits and Perks: dental, medical and vision coverage, as well as outstanding pension plan and more
- Also, company provided uniforms!
- Due to Marwood's growth you will have an opportunity for over-time after 40 hours!
Apply today to speak with our recruiter!
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, component prints, assembly part/product drawing
- Perform calculations for tool and die procedures
- Set up, operate, adjust, repair and maintain tool room equipment
- General maintenance on dies, sharpening, polishing, replacing broken and worn parts
- Troubleshooting to produce quality parts by assessing new tooling and broken tooling
- Design new tools to replace broken/worn out tools through machining, heat treating, finish grinding and trial fitting
- Machine and fabricate improvements to dies to suit engineering changes to parts based on direction from the Engineering Department
- Machine and fabricate parts for other departments ex. quick check gauges for Quality, press parts for Maintenance
- All other relevant duties
- Grade 12 Diploma
- Recognized Tool & Die License
- 2 - 5 years' related experience in Tier I Automotive manufacturing
We are committed to giving people with disabilities an equal opportunity to provide feedback, and access any information they may need. Please advise if you require accommodation.
We would like to thank all candidates for expressing interest however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Pre-employment screening will be required.
For more information, please visit our website: www.marwoodinternational.com