The following opportunity is available at Kaiser Aluminum Canada Limited extrusion facility in London. Our manufacturing strategy is based upon continuous improvement with a cooperative and flexible work environment.
Maintenance Technician (Millwright)
Qualifications include licensed industrial Millwright experience, Millwright 433A license.
Position provides Mechanical and other support services to the plant's continuous operation.
- Strong troubleshooting & problem solving skills in mechanical and pneumatic systems in a highly automated aluminum extrusion process;
- Perform preventative maintenance within a multi-skilled environment;
- Kaiser Aluminum is offering an hourly wage of $39.47, plus a monthly profit incentive bonus and an attractive benefit package.
Please submit resumes through this site or fill out an application directly at our facility at 3021 Gore Road, London, ON.
Kaiser is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- 12 Hour Shifts
- 2 Week Rotation of Days and Nights
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $39.47 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Profit sharing
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- London, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person