General Labourer (Afternoon Shift)
Entourage Health Corp is actively seeking General Labour for the Aylmer or Strathroy area. This permanent position with many benefits offers a base salary of $17-$19. In order to qualify for this position, you must be available during the day and full time. General Labour plays an essential role in for packaging integrity and quality checks on each packaging order and Maintain a clean and orderly work area by ensuring that floors are clean and organized appropriately.
· Full-time permanent position
· Dental care
· Healthcare practitioner
10 hour shift Monday to Thursday.(Morning and Afternoon Some occasional Friday half days)
· Handle startup and shut down duties pertaining to SOPs at the beginning and end of each shift.
· Balancing of table top scales, tare scales prior to weighing unit, measure appropriate volume of cannabis per net weight claim on product label
· Responsible to monitor and document accurate product weights
· Sort, label, grade and inspect packaged products
· Hands-on participation in cleaning and sanitizing programs to adhere requirements
· Be able to dispense, use and handle chemicals in a safe manner (following chemical instructions
· Disassemble equipment for proper cleaning and set-up equipment/ production lines.
· Ability to identify equipment deficiencies or areas of concern and report to management immediately.
· Document effective cleaning in appropriate logs.
· Must be flexible, able to work at Aylmer and/or Strathroy locations, and able to work all shifts assigned to that department schedule to accommodate operations schedules and training
· Must be flexible to work in all packaging / processing operations including but not limited to milling, dry sift, sterilization, hand trim, hand packaging, automated packaging, pre roll production, extraction packaging
· Previous factory experience in CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods) is an asset
· Must be a able to speak, read and write in English.
· Ability to work at a fast pace, stable under pressure and organized , while staying within safety rules and regulations.
· Work well with other team members.
Entourage Health Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome applicants from disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, colour, race, citizenship, ethnic origin, place of origin, creed, disability, family status, marital status thanks all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted. Accommodation are available on request for the candidates taking part in the selection process. Entourage thanks all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Wellness program