Budweiser, Bud Light, Stella Artois, Corona, Michelob Ultra, NUTRL, Palm Bay, Shock Top, and many more. Sound familiar? This. Is. LABATT.
What We Believe In
What We Offer You
- We DREAM BIG because we believe that through hard work and the strength of our teams, we can achieve anything.
- We are fanatic owners. OWNERSHIP is at the foundation of everything we do.
- We believe in collaboration and candor, and that means an INCLUSIVE and INFORMAL workplace
- Above all, we believe in our PEOPLE - our team and dynamic is unlike any other
What We Ask You
- WELL-BEING: We partner with you to prioritize your emotional, physical, and financial well-being. We arrange attractive savings opportunities for you, and by engaging you throughout the year with info and activities aimed at strengthening your well-being.
- LEADERSHIP: You’ll lead from day one. We’ll give you the opportunity to leave a legacy
- Be CURIOUS! See challenges as opportunities and get excited by the possibilities they offer.
- Be RESILIENT! Welcome the challenges that you face head-on, and always find a way to achieve your goals.
- Be AMBITIOUS! Be hungry to make a difference and succeed for not only yourself, but your team as well.
Brewery Internship details:
The Brewery Trainee Internship is an intensive 16-week program that attracts the brightest, most driven individuals who can take on challenging projects. A Brewery Trainee Intern will work directly with our Supply group. Our Supply group is responsible for brewing, packaging and shipping the famous Budweiser beer. Paramount to everything they do, commitment is to safety and social responsibility. 99.8% of everything that enters our breweries if either completely used in the process or recycled. We also dedicate those big, high-speed lines to help our communities during time of disaster by packaging cans of emergency drinking water. Our customers expect the best and the Supply team provides it.
We are looking for candidates who are in it for the long-haul. This internship could lead you to an opportunity to join us full-time after you graduate into one of our full-time trainee programs. These include but are not limited to our Global Management Trainee Program, Brewery Trainee Program, Sales Management Trainee Program, and Supply Chain Trainee Program.
As a Brewery Trainee Intern, you will:
- Be placed within our Maintenance, Packaging, Brewing, Quality, and Safety departments.
- Own and deliver on a strategic project that is impactful to the business.
- Develop and demonstrate an understanding of each aspect of the function through multi-functional exposure by liaising with stakeholders in each group.
- Build and present a final project presentation to Canada's Senior Leadership team.
- Participate in internship-related events and activities.
Are You Up For The Challenge?
- You are in your 2nd or 3rd year of a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business, Science, or a related field.
- You have strengths both working independently as well as part of a team.
- You consider yourself to be a self-starter with the ability to prioritize.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and you are passionate to deliver results.
- Analytical thinker and consider yourself a strong problem-solver.
- Mobility to move across Canada for your potential future role is a key requirement of the position.
As the leading global brewer, Anheuser-Busch InBev is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.