Line Maintainer C Shift
McCormick Canada continues its long track record of growth and is a respected leader in the spice, seasoning, flavouring and specialty food industry. Our consumer products division serves retail grocery customers and emerging channels with Club House, Billy Bee and McCormick products, while our Custom Flavour Solutions division serves food service distributors and other respected food manufacturers across Canada. McCormick Canada is part of the world leader in spice and seasonings, McCormick & Company Inc.
The Power of People is one of our five pillars. It has been the foundation for McCormick's success for decades. There is something inspiring about working at McCormick. We have created an unusually dedicated workforce by fostering a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values. Without our employees, our success is not possible. Our commitment to our customers, our consumers and our employees is unsurpassed.
We are currently hiring for a Line Maintainer to join our CPD team at 600 Clarke Road, London. This position is on our Night C Shift (Monday-Friday, 10:40pm-7:00am, work week starts at 10:40pm on Sunday).
Why join us?
The best people deserve the best rewards. At McCormick, we offer:
- Competitive pay and annual merit increases based on performance
- Company-paid benefits, including Vision, Employee Assistance program and 100% coverage on Prescriptions and Basic Dental
- Up to 8% Employer Contributions to our Registered Pension Plan
- Annual Bonus program
- Three (3) weeks of vacation from the second (2nd) year
- Employee Stock Purchase program
- Tuition Assistance and International Scholarship for children of McCormick employees
- Safety Boot Allowance
- Employee pricing on our products
- Career growth opportunities and promotions - because we love to promote from within!
- We prioritize our communities and the planet we share. We are proud to be awarded as a Top 50 company for diversity and have multiple most sustainable company awards (including #6 global ranking)
Working in our manufacturing environment, you will:
- Perform production-related tasks, including line changeover, suppling and servicing production lines, and trouble-shooting equipment issues
- Perform and document test runs, product trials, and data collection
- Hold team meetings, provide direction to line members, and train new employees
- Support continuous improvement projects
- Participate in our Journey to Excellence and Total Preventative Maintenance initiatives
- Communicate and escalate issues to Managers and other departments when needed
- Work safely and follow all in-place policies and procedures
- OSSD diploma or equivalent and successful passing of basic qualification testing
- Ability to safely perform physical work, including, pushing, pulling, and lifting up to 50lbs repetitively
- Ability to work overtime, with minimal supervision and in a fast-paced environment
- Possess strong attention to detail, organization, trouble shooting, prioritizing, and written and verbal communication skills
- Capability to complete training for McCormick certification for forklift
- Food packaging, filling lines or equivalent experience would be considered an asset
- SAP knowledge would be considered an asset
Looking to spice up your career? Join us now! Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply at; www.mccormickcorporation.com, job requisition ID 104188.
We thank all applicants, however only those under consideration will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Throughout the selection process, accommodations for applicants with disabilities are available upon request. Please notify H.R. if required.