Business Intelligence Specialist
About the job
At the Trudell Medical Group of Companies our vision is to provide patients throughout the world with medical devices and services that make their lives better. The Group manufactures and globally markets some of the leading brands in respiratory care, including the AeroChamber® brand of valved holding chambers, the Aerobika® brand of OPEP devices, and the AeroEclipse® brand of nebulizers. Trudell Medical Limited is the Corporate entity within the Trudell Medical Group of Companies and operates out of our offices in London Ontario Canada.
We are happy to offer a fully vaccinated work environment.
Business Intelligence Specialist
This is an office-based role with the option of a hybrid work arrangement.
Your success in this role will be grounded in your values as a person who always acts with integrity and who treats everyone with respect. You continuously improve the systems and processes around you, and you take accountability for your work. You thrive in a team environment where you are open to learning from others, adjust to others’ styles, and drive hard to reach shared objectives.
You are a University or College graduate with a degree or diploma in Math, Statistics, Business, Information Systems or Computer Science. You have 3 years of experience in Data Analytics, Data Visualization working with Power BI, SQL, SSRS and Excel. You have experience with D365, Dynamics AX/NAV/GP (table structure, reporting) and strong SQL query skills.
Reporting to our Senior Manager, Business Solutions, you will contribute to Trudell Medical Group’s success by designing, building, and deploying business intelligence reports and dashboards using the Microsoft Power Platform to improve operations and overall profitability. You will also support the development of self-serve platforms for business performance analytics. You will work collaboratively with business users to understand reporting needs and translate those needs into insight generating reports and analytics to Trudell Medical Group’s end users. Specifically, you will focus on:
- Collaborate with business and technical stakeholders to design and develop relevant business intelligence solutions across multiple business domains, analyzing past and current data to provide stakeholders, including customer experience, sales, marketing, finance, operations, manufacturing, and service delivery insight into the future
- Design use-appropriate enterprise-level data products including scalable visual performance dashboards with drill-through capabilities, detailed performance reports with scalable parameters, ad hoc Business Intelligence tools and single use / short term use reports
- Collaborate with business and technical stakeholders to support data-driven insight workflow products and automation tools
- Collaborate with analyst and data-enabled resources across all companies to share knowledge and continually improve the self-serve and business intelligence ecosystem
- Ensure all developed products meet all regulatory and internal policies around privacy management and security risk management
Communication and Administration
- Ensure clear and concise communications with internal stakeholders across all levels of the organization
- Consistently meet business deadlines around solution delivery and issue resolution
- Communicate insights into organizational needs and activities to IT and business team members
Apply today via LinkedIn!