High Park Company was established to develop, sell, and distribute inspiring and iconic adult-use cannabis brands.
About Tilray Brands Inc.
Tilray Brands is a leading global cannabis-lifestyle and consumer packaged goods company with operations in Canada, the United States, Europe, Australia, and Latin America that is changing people's lives for the better – one person at a time – by inspiring and empowering the worldwide community to live their very best life by providing them with products that meet the needs of their mind, body, and soul and invoke a sense of wellbeing. Tilray’s mission is to be the trusted partner for its patients and consumers by providing them with a cultivated experience and health and wellbeing through high-quality, differentiated brands and innovative products. A pioneer in cannabis research, cultivation, and distribution, Tilray’s unprecedented production platform supports over 20 brands in over 20 countries, including comprehensive cannabis offerings, hemp-based foods, and alcoholic beverages.
Looking to develop your career at the forefront of a rapidly expanding industry?
The Talent Acquisition & Human Resources Coordinator will use best practices and established recruitment procedures to ensure High Park’s non-exempt, open career opportunities are filled with amazing local talent. Reporting to the Human Resources Business Partner, the successful candidate will be accountable for providing service excellence throughout the recruitment cycle, working closely with hiring managers and local HR Business Partners to fulfill staffing and HR Admin requirements.
- Support all phases of our non-exempt, manufacturing and production employee recruitment process, to include, but not limited to: Kick-off calls with hiring managers, sourcing/screening candidates, candidate/hiring manager communication, advancing candidates in our applicant tracking system, scheduling and coordinating interviews and feedback with candidates and hiring managers, closing candidates in the offer stage and local on-boarding. May also include other non-exempt positions in addition to manufacturing and production roles.
- Ensure the end-to-end process is being managed through our Paycor system (ATS) and coach hiring managers on the overall recruiting process, interviewing and selecting candidates.
- Complete administrate processes efficiently and accurately
- Leverage sense of urgency and efficiency, effectively screen and schedule candidates with hiring managers based on their preferred way of working (Outlook, Paycor).
- Plan, lead and execute local career fairs and mass hiring blitz events targeted to non-exempt manufacturing and production talent.
- Continually network and proactively source talent to build a talent pipeline that fulfills our non-exempt manufacturing and production workforce planning requirements.
- Remain connected to central HR and lead local on-boarding
- May also recruit on other non-exempt or exempt positions, supporting the central Operations recruitment team, sourcing, screening, scheduling, and conducting interviews, as necessary.
- Creates opportunities to share and collaborate across a matrix HR team
- Delivers results in a dynamic environment (fast-moving, change, able to work under pressure)
- Exceptional organizational, communication and interpersonal skills and an extraordinary attention to detail
- Ability to project manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-starter who can take initiative and power through ambiguity by problem solving
- Display high-level of enthusiasm for new tasks and challenges
- Team player who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment
- Ideally 2+ years’ recruitment experience, either agency or in-house
- Recruiting for non-exempt positions; high volume recruitment
- Experience working in a centralized Human Resources model preferred
High Park welcomes applications from all qualified individuals and is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please advise when submitting your application.
Please note that High Park does not authorize, engage, or sponsor any consultants, agencies or organizations that seek certain personal or financial information from you (e.g. passwords, login ids, credit card information). High Park does not charge any application, processing or on-boarding fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process.
When replying to emails, please ensure the sender name and email address match exactly. Please also ensure the Reply-To address matches the sending address exactly.
If you are concerned about the authenticity of an email, letter, or call purportedly from, for, or on behalf of High Park, please send an email inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org