Customer Service Representative (14 Month Contract)
The Customer Service Representative reports directly to the Customer Service and Demand Manager.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for managing individual customer accounts, ensuring high customer service results that promote customer retention and growth. The Customer Service Representative represents the company as the primary point of contact with our customers, and provides an integral internal link supporting Business Development activities.
- Monitor forecast/historical sales in order to communicate with customers and Business Development Managers regarding sales opportunities and growth.
- Develop and maintain relationships within assigned accounts; improve client utilization and product/service adoption rates.
- Identify and resolve risks associated with the delivery and/or provision of customer contracts; manage client expectations throughout the contract.
- Track and follow the completion of internal requirements to ensure timely response to customer. Maintain an up to date account profile sheet for individual customers to ensure accuracy of needs.
- Complete precise and accurate sales data entry that assists in ensuring company profitability.
- College Diploma and/or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration (Marketing).
- Minimum 3-5 years of direct-selling and account management experience.
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical, manufacturing and/or GMP facility.
- Knowledge of retail and/or wholesale sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Excellent negotiation and diplomacy skills, with a high degree of tact and persuasiveness.
- Demonstrated experience in closing major enterprise transactions.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with corporate departments, key business partners, other stakeholders.
- Skilled at assessing client needs, developing proposals, and delivering solutions.
- Driver's License
- Paid Time Off Programs incl. vacation, banked time
- Employee Reward & Recognition programs
- Opportunities for professional and personal development & growth
While performing the responsibilities of the job, these work environment characteristics are representative of the environment the employee will encounter. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
Position located in either Windsor, Ontario or Strathroy, Ontario; however some travel may be required.
Regular working hours: 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM or 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM with a 30-minute unpaid lunch for a 14 month contract.
These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential duties of the job. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the described essential functions of the job.
While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers, to handle or feel and to manipulate keys on a keyboard. Use of manual dexterity is required. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, bend or twist, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Catalent offers rewarding opportunities to further your career! Join the global drug development and delivery leader and help us bring over 7,000 life-saving and life-enhancing products to patients around the world. Catalent is an exciting and growing international company where employees work directly with pharma, biopharma and consumer health companies of all sizes to advance new medicines from early development to clinical trials and to the market. Catalent produces more than 70 billion doses per year, and each one will be used by someone who is counting on us. Join us in making a difference.
Catalent is committed to the health and safety of its employees, visitors and the customers and patients we serve. As a result of the global pandemic, we have modified many of our recruitment and on-boarding processes to maintain everyone’s safety. The Human Resources teams will communicate all necessary safety processes and procedures throughout each stage.
personal initiative. dynamic pace. meaningful work.
Visit Catalent Careers to explore career opportunities.
Catalent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on any characteristic protected by local law.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, you may submit your request by sending an email, and confirming your request for an accommodation and include the job number, title and location to DisabilityAccommodations@catalent.com. This option is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability. Information received will be processed by a U.S. Catalent employee and then routed to a local recruiter who will provide assistance to ensure appropriate consideration in the application or hiring process.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: Catalent Pharma Solutions (Catalent) is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any Catalent employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of Catalent. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.