HR Team Coordinator
We are hiring a HR Team Coordinator based out of our St. Thomas, ON office location (100% on-site role). Join our HR team & let’s build our home together!
The HR Team Coordinator provides administrative and advisory support for Masco Canada’s HR Team with overall responsibility for administration and execution of our HR processes, maintenance of employee data, ensure governance of process & procedures and coordination of various HR programs. Responsible for providing a full range of front-line human resources services in a unionized environment, this role will be the primary contact for general human resources inquiries and plays a key role in ensuring HR delivers excellent customer service and employee experience to all employees.
What You Will Do!
- Support HR compliance by helping with policy updates, documentation, and other HR-related tasks.
- Labour Relations – Document control and tracking
- Responsible for attendance management program and liaise with vendor on absence reporting line maintenance.
- Liaise with various internal stakeholders to resolve employee issues
- Back-up for the Rewards & HR Analyst Specialist and for Workday administration
- Support the implementation and delivery of various employee initiatives and programs including employee surveys, learning, and training initiatives.
- Other various administrative and support across HR team as assigned.
What You Will Bring!
- Post-secondary education in Human Resources Management (undergraduate degree/diploma with concentration in HR)
- A Minimum of 2-5 years of Related Experience is Required
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Critical Thinker: Proactive in Addressing Problematic Situations, Isolated and Continual
- Working in an HR role in a unionized environment considered an asset.
What is in it for you?
- Competitive salary and Benefits
- Opportunities for Personal and Professional growth
- Opportunities to excel Lean management practices.
- Health and Drug Benefits from Day 1
- Employee Assistance Program
- Optional Pension Program
- Employee Discount Program, Employee Store and Dell Discount Program
- Opportunities for community contributions and volunteering (2 paid days)
- Internal networking and employee resource groups
- Opportunity to work in a growing company and industry!
Company: Masco Canada
Masco Canada (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company’s policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.
At Masco Canada, we excel at meeting the needs of the diverse Canadian market for plumbing and related products through our exceptional people, enduring brands, and extraordinary service. Our unsurpassed market intimacy allows us to deeply understand Canadian customers, consumers, and influencers.