Entourage Health Corp is actively seeking Machine operator for the Aylmer or Strathroy area. This permanent position with many benefits offers a base salary of $18 to $23.In order to qualify for this position, you must be available during the day and full time. Machine operator plays an essential role in marking efficiently opens and closes production operations and operates assigned equipment to produce product at prescribed standards; minimize material waste and product loss.
· Full-time permanent position
· Dental care
· Healthcare practitioner
· 10 hour shift Monday to Thursday .(Morning and Afternoon some occasional Friday half days.
. Set up machine for production including assembling various parts of machine, assemble necessary ingredients, sanitize lines, and adjust machine to formula specifications (following SOP’s)
· Understands all the lock out tag out points and how to isolate all energy sources
· Safety – Working knowledge of the workplace and the hazards within it. Utilize appropriate safety and environmental procedures relating to the Sourcing Unit and allocated equipment to ensure a safe working environment for the whole line
· Monitors equipment for malfunctions, solving minor problems without assistance and eliminating potential threats to production
· Communicate effectively with Supervisors and maintenance personnel regarding recurring problems and needs for repair.
· Conduct CIL inspections as per standard outlined for the work area
· Work as a team player helping other operators on the line and light labour
· Have the technical skills to operate machinery safely and effectively in order to meet the production plan
· Follow work procedures for monitoring product specifications such as weight, size, speed, code dates, CCP’s etc.
· Must be a good team player capable of working within a highly effective team; responsible, supportive and able to communicate
· Must be flexible, able to work at Aylmer and/or Strathroy locations, and able to work all shifts assigned to that department schedule to accommodate operations schedules and training
· Should be able to perform multitasking and ready to accept change
· Must have excellent oral & written communication
· High School Diploma required
· Previous factory experience is an asset
· Must have previous experience with technical skills (problem solving, troubleshooting and decision making)
· Must be computer literate –read PLC panels, data input
Entourage Health Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome applicants from disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, colour, race, citizenship, ethnic origin, place of origin, creed, disability, family status, marital status thanks all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted. Accommodation are available on request for the candidates taking part in the selection process. Entourage thanks all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- Machine Operator: 1 year (preferred)
- Machine Operators: 1 year (preferred)