This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
|Dec 12, 2023
Sales and Merchandising Representative - London
Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
Founded over 175 years ago, Labatt is one of Canada’s founding businesses and its leading brewer. We are proud of our history and our heritage in Canada, and we remain committed to brewing great-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers for generations. Labatt has created exciting experiences with consumers through iconic brands like Budweiser, Bud Light, NÜTRL, Michelob Ultra, Corona, Stella Artois and many more. Through our broad portfolio, we are truly a national brewer, with over 3,600 employees, a portfolio of more than 60 quality beers and beyond, and 10 breweries from coast-to-coast, we are proud to serve Canada and the communities we call home.
We’re looking for someone who wants to merchandise these awesome brands in a way that will lead to a future with more cheers. We are recruiting for a Sales and Merchandising Representative. This is an entry level, full time contract position which includes the use of a company vehicle, and the opportunity to grow within a leading beer company.
This position operates within a diverse market and focuses on improving sales through the implementation of various visual marketing tools and campaigns. Successful candidates should have a passion for working with others in a client-facing environment, and a strong desire for a long-term, sales focused, growing career within Labatt.
- This is a pipeline role where the opportunities for growth are limitless! As you progress in the role, you should expect to develop your sales and industry knowledge in preparation for a future role as a Sales Representative with Labatt.
- You will be supporting customer promotions, including:
- Building product and marketing displays
- Supporting at events (i.e.: concerts, festivals, bar/restaurant launch parties, trade shows, etc.)
- Ensuring all merchandising tools and promotional materials are being improved across our sales channels
- Supporting with various regional sales and marketing activations
- Attending, running, and participating in brand experience promotions
- Creating route to market plans for our clients (restaurants, bars, and large retail stores)
- Building and maintaining relationships with Labatt’s extensive network of customers
- Maintaining accountability to a portfolio of customers and conducting in-person sales calls
- You have a full, unrestricted driver’s license
- You are available to work fulltime on a flexible schedule
- Post-secondary education is required
- You have a passion for working with a diverse group of people and building relationships
- You are someone that is interested in learning about sales from the ground up
- You are not afraid to put in the work in order to grow and be successful!
- You are assertive and self-motivated, with demonstrable leadership skills
- You have the ability to take direction, while also possessing strong problem-solving skills
- You enjoy working independently, while being part of a fast-paced, team environment
- You have outstanding time management skills, coupled with the ability to coordinate and prioritize
- Previous customer service, merchandising, hospitality industry and/or sales experience is an asset
As one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Labatt is a place where our people can bring out the best in themselves through a collective purpose of creating A Future With More Cheers. We are always looking to serve up new ways to meet life’s moments, dream big to move our industry forward, and make a meaningful impact in our communities. We believe in brewing up a future that everyone can celebrate and share.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
At Labatt Breweries of Canada, we are an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to maintaining a welcoming, safe, and inclusive environment for every person – regardless of age, race, ethnicity, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, religion, neurodivergence, or disability status.
REQUIRE ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCE?
Labatt Breweries of Canada is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.
Instagram @ labattbreweries
LinkedIn @ Labatt Breweries of Canada