Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
- Responsible for working with production personnel to provide quality assurance
- Ensure Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) standards are maintained
- Coordinate and lead quality improvement projects
- Analyze micro, packaging brewing results and follow up as required
- Comply with environmental, health and safety policies
- Perform routine testing and analysis of brewing and packaging in-process samples and finished product for tests outlined in mandatory program
- Data-entry responsibilities for quality data into LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System)
- Responsible for equipment cleaning, maintenance and calibration
- Train and conduct audits to support understanding with operators on quality testing
- Provide data to troubleshoot Brewing and Packaging quality issues
- Review brewing and packaging Quality Control check sheets for any non-conformances and alert department as necessary
- Bachelors degree in chemistry, food science, microbiology or any science related field preferred
- Relevant and applicable experience in Quality control in a food production environment
- Good communication, impact and influence skills
- Able to work under minimal supervision, as well as with a team.
- Desire to innovate and ability to ensure continuous improvement with regard to required duties and functions.
- Able to set priorities and work to meet pre-determined objectives.
- Proficient Computer skills (excel, word, outlook)
- Knowledge of HACCP (Hazardous Analysis Critical Control Point) principles
- Able to work shift work
We at Labatt Breweries of Canada, we are an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to maintaining a welcoming, safe, and inclusive environment for every person – regardless of age, race, ethnicity, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, religion, neurodivergence, or disability status.
Accessibility Clause: Labatt Breweries of Canada is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.