About Jones Healthcare Group
Jones Healthcare Group is a world-class provider of advanced packaging and medication dispensing solutions. With over 100 years serving health and wellness markets, the privately held company is moving through an aggressive growth strategy with plans to invest $20 million into the business over the next two years.
“Over a century ago, Jones provided apothecary packaging to help pharmacists safely dispense medication to patients,” says Ron Harris, President & CEO at Jones. “One thing has never wavered since our beginning: we have always been focused on wellness. It’s in our DNA.”
Through its four business units—Cartons & Labels, Packaging Services, Canadian Pharmacy and Medication Adherence —and its three European subsidiaries Venalink UK, Venalink Spain, and MEDI-Clear, the company brings a unique expertise across health sectors to its customers. And, with a continued vision to advance healthcare with progressive packaging platforms, Jones puts consumer well-being first while responding to evolving market needs.
For more information, please visit www.joneshealthcaregroup.com.
Summary of position
As a member of the Production team, the Operator is responsible for the production of their assigned line, with a focus on safety, quality, and efficiency. This includes the operation of automated and/or semi-automated equipment and providing direction to all other colleagues assigned to the line.
If you are task-oriented, with a keen attention to detail, then this position will be of interest to you.
If you get excited about working with machinery and equipment in a team setting, then this position is a perfect fit for you.
If you love problem solving, then you’ll want to consider this opportunity!
Here are some of the different activities you’ll be asked to do:
- Perform various machine functions and processes
- Provide direction to Packers in regards to safety, quality, and production
- Work with other functional areas as required to ensure quality of product and production rates are met
- Complete all required Quality Assurance paperwork in a timely and accurate manner
- Support validation activities to ensure completeness of projects and meeting validation criterias
- Lead process and safety training and guidance of new Operators
- Take a leadership role in safety, by identifying unsafe conditions, and ensuring all workers assigned to the equipment are working in a safe manner
If you’ve got:
- A high school diploma
- minimum 2 years of machine operating experience
- The ability to work or rotate multiple shifts including days, afternoons, midnight
We’d like to hear from you!
Please send us a resume and let us know why you are interested.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Jones Healthcare Group will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. Please contact the Jones Human Resources department at 1.800.265.9093 about your needs, and we will consult with you to ensure suitable accommodation is provided.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please also contact the Human Resources department.