This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Jan 19, 2022
Supply Chain Trainee Internship 2022
About the Company Budweiser, Bud Light, Stella Artois, Corona, Michelob Ultra, NUTRL, Palm Bay, Shock Top, and many more. Sound familiar? This. Is. LABATT.
What We Believe In
What We Offer You
- We?DREAM BIG?because we believe that through hard work and the strength of our teams, we can achieve anything.
- We are fanatic owners. OWNERSHIP?is at the foundation of everything we do.
- We believe in collaboration and candor, and that means an?INCLUSIVE and INFORMAL workplace
- Above all, we believe in our?PEOPLE?- our team and dynamic is unlike any other
What We Ask You
- WELL-BEING:? We partner with you to prioritize your emotional, physical, and financial well-being through our flexible benefits plan, our ability to arrange attractive savings opportunities for you, and by engaging you throughout the year with info and activities aimed at strengthening your well-being.
- LEADERSHIP:?You’ll lead from day one. We’ll give you the opportunity to leave a legacy
- Be CURIOUS!?See challenges as opportunities and get excited by the possibilities they offer.
- Be RESILIENT!?Welcome the challenges that you face head-on, and always find a way to achieve your goals.
- Be AMBITIOUS!?Be hungry to make a difference and succeed for not only yourself, but your team as well.
The?Supply Chain Trainee Internship?is an intensive 16 week program that attracts the brightest, most driven individuals who can take on challenging projects. The?Supply Chain?Trainee Internship is designed for those with a strong interest in supply chain, operations and problem solving.? If you’re interested in pursuing a career in our dynamic?supply chain?department, this internship is a great place to start. You’ll also learn from our leaders in corporate logistics who forecast and manage how much to produce, where to produce it and how to ship it so it reaches your store shelf as fresh as possible.
We are looking for candidates who are in it for the long-haul. This internship could lead you to an opportunity to join us full-time after you graduate into one of our full-time trainee programs. These include, but are not limited to, our Global Management Trainee Program, Supply Chain Trainee Program, Brewery Trainee Program, and Solutions Trainee Program.
As a Supply Chain Trainee Intern, you will:
- Work closely with and support Logistics Management Team in both the warehouse to manage supply chain activities.
- Own and deliver on a strategic project that is impactful to the business.
- Develop and demonstrate an understanding of each aspect of the function through multi-functional exposure by liaising with stakeholders in each group.
- Build a final project presentation and present to Canada’s Senior Leadership team.
- Participate in internship related events and activities.
- You are in your 3rd year of a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business, Science, or a related field.
Are You Up For The Challenge?
- You have strengths both working independently as well as part of a team.
- You consider yourself to be a self-starter with the ability to prioritize.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and you are passionate to deliver results.
- Analytical thinker and consider yourself a strong problem-solver.
- Mobility to move across Canada for your potential future role is a key requirement of the position.
As the leading global brewer, Anheuser-Busch InBev is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.