Truck-Trailer Mechanic, Type 310-J
Tremcar Inc. London Division is seeking a 310J Truck-Trailer Service Technician to do service work on trucks and trailersat our facility at our facility at 2060 Oxford Street East, London, Ontario. A 310J technical training certificate is required and candidates must have relevant service experience. We have a diverse workforce and welcome all suitably qualified applicants.
Hours of Operation: Day Shift (Mon.-Thu. 7:00 am-4:30 pm, Fri. 7:00am-3:15 pm) with occasional overtime. Weekends and statutory holidays off.
Why join the Tremcar team? Tremcar is a stable company with a great reputation in Canada and the USA for manufacturing high quality tanker vehicles. As a leading manufacturer of aluminum and stainless steel tanker trucks and trailers for several industry sectors including: petroleum tankers; chemical tankers; dry-bulk tankers; and food grade tankers, we perform service and repairs on all tankers manufactured by the Tremcar group of companies.
Required Qualifications and Skills
· 310J Truck-Trailer Service Technician (or 310T) in good standing with the Ontario College of Trades.
· It is desirable to have general maintenance and repair experience with petroleum, chemical, food grade and dry bulk tankers, an understanding of tanker plumbing, electrical wiring, pneumatic, hydraulics and operations.
· Ability to climb ladders, bend, stoop, stretch, lift and carry objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
· Must possess own Hand Tools and Tool Box.
· AZ Licence would be an asset.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $28.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
All employees must be fully vaccinated, and only fully vaccinated candidates will be considered.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- London, ON N5V 2Z8: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Trailer Mechanic: 2 years (preferred)
- truck electrical and pneumatic systems: 2 years (preferred)
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org