Company Store Clerk
Business: Ice Cream
Job Title: Company Store Clerk
Location: London, Ontario Ice Cream Factory
We have a part-time opportunity available in our employee company store. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about Nestlé products and create a welcoming, friendly environment for staff shopping in the store. They are able to work independently and enjoy the variety of being involved in all aspects of retail from ordering stock to ringing in customer purchases.
A Day in the Life of...
- You have a high regard for safety and the environment
- You carry a positive attitude and are courteous to your fellow co-workers
- You will greet, ring in and pack orders for employees
- You will determine what products need to be ordered the following week and place order
- You will receive the weekly order and consolidate with packing slip and stock shelves
- You will reconcile the cash register and debit machine at the end of the week and month
- You will update products and prices in cash register (SKU, cost and description)
- You will perform the inventory counts as required
- You will ensure compliance to standards
What will make you successful
- Available Mon to Fri, various shifts
- Previous Retail Experience
- High School education or equivalent
- Must have basic computer skills
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Able to lift up to approximately 25kg
- Customer service oriented
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently
What's in it for You
- $17.00 per hour
- Participation in factory bonus program
- Corporate discounts
- Employee social events
- A workplace culture that is dedicated to safety, people, diversity, quality and the environment
What you need to know
External applicants should apply via http://www.nestlejobs.ca/ Search for jobs, click on the vacancy and apply online by September 12th, 2021. Please note reference checks and criminal background checks will be completed on suitably qualified candidates.
Nestlé is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human Resources of any accommodations you may require. Nestlé will work with you in an effort to ensure that you are able to fully participate in the process.
While we appreciate all responses and do take time to review each of them, decisions will be made solely based upon an individual’s skills as they align with this posting. Only those chosen to be invited for an interview will be contacted.
Our highest priority is to ensure the health and safety of our employees, visitors and those who work on behalf of Nestlé Canada. All Covid-19 safety measures are in place and enforced.
We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.