Production Associates will be working on the line which is a continuous line system. Employees will be standing for the full shift working with their hands at a fast pace. You are expected to rotate between days and afternoons, working a 44 hours work week.
After signing up, you will be sent an email with instructions on how to connect.
Please be prepared to join the virtual interview from a quiet place using a desktop or mobile device with a working speaker, microphone, and camera. Check to see if your network connection can support an online session. A plugged in ethernet cable or a strong WiFi network signal will help avoid time delays during your conversation.
What to prepare
- Resume needs to be sent when applying for an interview time
Preferred dress code
Casual (come as you are, but please be presentable)
About Rockland Flooring
STARTING WAGE: $22.05 to $24.41 PLUS SHIFT PREMIUM
$1000 SIGNING BONUS AND GAS SUBSIDY AND ATTENDANCE INCENTIVE
PRODUCTION ASSOCIATE IN WEST LORNE
With opportunity for advancement
Able to work in West Lorne, ON (30 minutes West of London; 40 minutes East of Chatham) – Reliable transportation is required as we are NOT on a bus route. Gas subsidy available
Rockland Flooring is a global leader in the Laminated Truck Flooring market. Our manufacturing facility in West Lorne, ON utilizes state of the art wood processing equipment and continuously invests in new equipment and process upgrades.
Come join our Rockland Flooring Team! We are looking for Production Associates in all departments.
Two-week rotating Days/Afternoons shifts – 44 hours/week
- Days – 6:30 am – 4:30 pm M-T; 6:30 am – 12:30 Fridays
- Afternoons – 4:30 pm – 2:30 am M-T; 12:30 pm – 6:30 pm Fridays
- Some overtime when needed
What We Offer:
- Competitive hourly wage between $22.05 to $24.41 to start; opportunity for advancement
- Attendance Incentive - up to $0.75/hr incentive for good attendance
- Signing Bonus - $1000.00
- Gas Subsidy - depends on where you are coming from
- Monthly Safety incentive up to $.50/hr
- $0.50 shift premium when on afternoons
- Group Benefits – Prescription Drugs, Chiropractor, Vision Plan, LTD, Life Insurance, Dental
- Pension Plan
- Work Boot Allowance – all other PPE provided
- Full Time Hours – steady permanent employment
- Overtime after 40 hours
- Air-conditioned work environment
What you Offer:
- Ability to stand for 9.5 hours
- good hand/eye co-ordination
- continous use of hands
- lifting of 25 lbs
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Must be willing to work efficiently and adhere to performance requirements
- Physical ability to perform all elements of the job
- Ability to work in a team environment
Able to work in West Lorne, ON (30 minutes West of London; 40 minutes East of Chatham) – Reliable transportation is required as we are NOT on a bus route.
We thank all applicants for their resume, however only potential candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Accommodations are available in all aspects of the recruitment process. If accommodations are required applicants should make this known in advance.