Quality Manager - North Division
Location: Tillsonburg, ON
Why Join Marwood
Who We are:
- Marwood International Inc. is a full service, award-winning, Tier I and 2 automotive OEM structural components and modular assembly supplier, that focuses on waste elimination and light-weighting initiatives from prototypes to full volume products to end of life service parts throughout Canada, US and Japan.
- Marwood is also a well-established Canadian owned manufacturing company which have been in the industry for 30+ years!
- We are community oriented, and focused on health and wellness.
We are happy to have you join our team!
- Competitive Pay plus premiums
- GREAT benefits and Perks: dental, medical and vision coverage, as well as outstanding pension plan and more
- Also, company provided uniforms!
Apply today to speak with our recruiter!
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Ensure that all Plex requirements pertaining to the quality system are accurate and up to date
- Assist other Managers on projects as required.
- Train, lead and assign duties to the quality auditors
- Ensure New Employees Orientation Program within department.
- Ensure all Legal Employment Due Diligence Compliance requirements are met.
- Conduct and/or lead Quality System Audits in compliance with the requirements of IATF and other customer specific requirements.
- Internal Quality Audits of all Policies, Procedures, Work Instructions, etc. as outlined in Marwood Quality Manuals.
- Ensure employee evaluations and performance appraisals are completed
- Ensure employee time clock records and vacation time is accurate and correct via Plex system
- Coordinate quality initiatives with engineering, tool room, maintenance and production.
- Establish programs to evaluate precision and accuracy of production equipment and testing, measurement, and analytical equipment and facilities.
- Follow procedures for disposition of discrepant material and devise methods to assess cost and responsibility. (Hold Cage Review)
- Direct workers engaged in measuring and testing product and tabulating data concerning materials, product, or process quality and reliability.
- Provide training material and conduct training sessions on quality control activities, Marwood quality systems, and customer defect samples.
- Facilitate APQP activities and report status to Plant Manager and management team.
- Review and assist in accurate use and function of Fast Response system and board.
- Develop and report on LPA schedule completion
- Review LPA findings and develop trend analysis of non-conforming areas with corrective actions
- Lead and track open CAR activities with assistance of the management team
- Responsible for open CAR KPI for respective division
- Responsible for LPA program and KPI for respective division
- Responsible for fast response KPI for respective division
- Responsible to track, monitor and approve cost of quality for division including sort, safe launch and scrap coinciding with KPI for each.
- Review dimensional data of existing product and review with plant manager as required
- Review quality loop dimensional data on new launch product
- Provide timely communication to customer base in any quality related events
- All other relevant duties
- University or College Graduate in Engineering Science/Quality Program
- Grade 12, GED, or equivalent
- Five (5) years plus Quality Management experience
Additional Technical and Professional Requirements:
- Computer efficiency skills in all required areas.
- Quality Audit and Testing Program completion
- Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) development and documentation completion
- Gauge and Fixture Control Program completion
- Successful completion of recognized Internal Quality Auditing Program
We are committed to giving people with disabilities an equal opportunity to provide feedback, and access any information they may need. Please advise if you require accommodation.
We would like to thank all candidates for expressing interest however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Pre-employment screening will be required.
For more information, please visit our website: www.marwoodinternational.com