ABOUT THE ROLE
Amsted Automotive Group, Means Transform Products, London, Ontario, is looking for a Maintenance Specialist that will be responsible to receive, store, and issue hand tools, machine tools, materials, and equipment to workers and maintain records of tools and equipment issued and returned.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Responsible for soliciting quotes [RFQ] for MRO materials, assessing the quotes, and selecting the suppliers.
- Prepare and supply material to support Maintenance, Operations (MRO) within the MRO crib area
- Perform all aspects of receiving, storing, issuing, and returning non-production material, all fluids included, using SAP transactions as required
- Examine contents and compare with records, such as manifests, invoices, or orders, to verify accuracy of incoming or outgoing shipments. Confer and correspond with Buyer to rectify any problems
- Prepare goods for storage and maintain accurate inventory counts for all stock and non-stock material, using the appropriate SAP transactions
- Work with MRO Crib Buyer on proper procurement and expediting product
- Enter and track items in the E-Maint System, and provide monthly reports on inventory counts
- Assist with tasks within the maintenance group as required and performing tasks to support maintenance activities.
- Address and resolve material flow interruptions by way of root cause analysis
- Perform daily cycle counting, including necessary SAP transactions to reconcile discrepancies
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas
- Perform special projects as may be required and maintain on the job flexibility by providing support in materials and other production/non-production related areas
- Promote and follow Company’s Ideal Behaviors
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED
- Knowledge of Maintenance, Repair, and Operating Supply (MRO or ‘shop’) Supplies. (Hand tools, maintenance, safety/PPE, fasteners, packaging, janitorial, electrical, adhesives, chemicals, lighting, plumbing, HVAC, etc.) a definite asset
- Familiarity of industrial or manufacturing work environments
- Some college and/or technical trade manufacturing education an asset
- High school diploma or GED preferred
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Extended Health Care
- DPSP, RRSP with employer matching
- Company paid uniforms
- Molded hearing protection
- Company subsidized safety boot and safety glasses programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Vision Care
- On-Site Parking
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
Means Transform Products is an equal opportunity employer and will make accommodations available to applicants with disabilities upon request and throughout the entire recruitment process.