Millwright - Plant 1
NEW RATE: $42.00/hour plus premiums!!
Shifts Available: Rotating Mon-Thurs 4x10 6:00a-4:00p & 4:00p-2:00a OR Straight Fri-Sun 3x12 6:00a-6:00p
Location: Tillsonburg, ON
Why Join Marwood
Who We are:
- Marwood International Inc. is a full service, award-winning, Tier I and 2 automotive OEM structural components and modular assembly supplier, that focuses on waste elimination and light-weighting initiatives from prototypes to full volume products to end of life service parts throughout Canada, US and Japan.
- Marwood is also a well-established Canadian owned manufacturing company which have been in the industry for 30+ years!
- We are community oriented, and focused on health and wellness.
We are happy to have you join our team!
- Competitive Pay plus premiums
- GREAT benefits and Perks: dental, medical and vision coverage, as well as outstanding pension plan and more
- Also, company provided uniforms!
- Due to Marwood's growth you will have an opportunity for over-time after 40 hours!
Apply today to speak with our recruiter!
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Industrial mechanics (millwrights) are responsible for assembling, installing, aligning, maintaining, repairing, troubleshooting, inspecting, dismantling and moving machinery and equipment
- Troubleshooting may include diagnosing irregularities and malfunctions, making adjustments, and repairing or replacing parts
- Cleaning, adjusting and lubricating machinery are also important maintenance tasks of the trade
- Set up and operate welding equipment including arc, MIG, TIG, plasma and gas
- Welding, cutting and machining as Industrial mechanics (millwrights) may prepare bases for equipment
- Blueprints, diagrams, schematic drawings and manuals assist industrial mechanics (millwrights) in determining work procedures
- Operate hand and power tools in installation and repair Larger machine tools such as lathes, drill presses and grinders may be used in fabrication of machine parts
- Hoisting and lifting equipment such as cranes, jacks and forklifts is commonly used to position large machines or machine parts
- Complete preventative maintenance as required on machinery/equipment
- Tooling fabrication for fixtures or welding cells to replace broken or worn tooling
- Service and program robotic welders either by writing a program or re-teaching a set program
- Report on work performed and time spent to Maintenance Group Leader or designate
- Complete maintenance work requests, CIF's as required
- All other relevant duties
- Grade 12 Diploma or GED
- Recognized Millwright License (C of Q)
We are committed to giving people with disabilities an equal opportunity to provide feedback, and access any information they may need. Please advise if you require accommodation.
We would like to thank all candidates for expressing interest however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Pre-employment screening will be required.
For more information, please visit our website: www.marwoodinternational.com