Quality Management Systems Specialist
At General Dynamics Land Systems we put our Customers at the centre of everything we do. Our commitment to protect and enable the people who serve drives us to develop products and systems that give them a clear advantage for mission success. We are looking for passionate individuals to help us deliver innovative, unique solutions to our Customers.
Key Job Elements:
Create, review, revise & communicate Quality Management Processes for the Customer Support (CSS) department
- Coordinate input from stakeholders
- Work across departments and in conjunction with the Quality Management team with respect to ISO Audit Preparation and execution
- Prepare and present status and findings to management
Point of Contact for Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI)
- Attend Training from SHC and the USG
- Ensure CSS Personnel have been educated and supported on the topic
Departmental Coordinator for Enterprise Process Initiative (EPI)
- Support the process from draft through completion
- Develop training aids to assist employees
- Review, edit and populate records in coordination with employees.
- Metrics development and status management.
Bid & Proposal (B&P) database support
- Support the population of B&P database, and manage circulation/sign off of key proposal initiatives.
- Coordinate the review of key proposals at Staff Meetings
Back up the Trade Compliance Representative in department and support new hire orientation on the topic.
- University degree or College diploma, in a Technical or Business related aptitude.
- Ability to collaborate between departments and stakeholder groups and influence decision
- Demonstrated strength in Microsoft Office applications, and creating power point presentations
- Ability to develop and/or improve upon functional business processes
- 1-3 years Program, Process or Project Management Role
- Demonstrated understanding of GDLS operations or processes
- Participation in ISO Audits, and/or preparation or support of those audits
- Experience with BidX or supporting the assembly of Bid and Proposal Documentation
General Dynamics Land Systems–Canada is committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment for our employees. We welcome and encourage applications from women, members of racialized groups/visible minorities, Indigenous Persons, persons with disabilities, persons of any sexual orientation, and persons of any gender identity or expression.
If you require an accommodation to assist you with any aspect of the hiring process, we will work with you to meet your needs. Contact londonHR@gdls.com if you need accommodation.
It is a requirement that General Dynamics Land Systems-Canada be registered with the Canadian Controlled Goods Program and that all of its workforce be security assessed. As such, successful applicants must meet all applicable security requirements, including, but not limited to, the ability to obtain and maintain a Canadian government security clearance to secret level.
Learn more and apply