This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Nov 30, 2021
Cannabis Inventory/Warehouse Associates
Cannabis Inventory/Warehouse Associate(s) are responsible for maintaining accurate inventory levels through verification and maintenance of internal record systems. This role assists in the preparation of all inventories, related reports, answers all routine queries and provides support for the operations, logistics, accounting, quality and related departments.
Cannabis Inventory/Warehouse Associates maintain accurate data and inventory records, assists with daily transactions and production requirements. They also work within a team and independently to maintain accurate and effective inventories for the facility.
NOTE: This is a physically demanding role which requires you to lift, move and set up pallets of inventory in our facility.
Motif Labs is a licensed cannabis extraction facility located in SW Ontario. Motif operates as a business-to-business enterprise, offering toll processing and contract manufacturing services to Licensed Producers (LP's) and 3rd Party Brands. Motif is experiencing significant growth and we are seeking dynamic and professional individuals to join our team. Motif prides itself on Integrity, Collaboration and Quality, and these core values are at the center of everything we do.
- Coordinate counts for packaging components and update inventory as needed
- Assist with coordination of projects and production, plan materials demand and execute requests
- Monitor delivery dates and time frames with schedules
- Monitor condition of items, ensure it is in correct areas with correct labels and packing requirements
- Monitor internal system to ensure it is updated in real-time, report and resolve any issues
- Monitor daily receipts, ensure all data entry has been completed
- Assist with Cycle Counts in Warehouses and Production
- Oversee inventory levels in various warehouses to ensure accuracy
- Ensure Inventory is separated physically and systematically according to the status
- Ensure physical inventory is well maintained, updated with recent standards/specifications
- Compliance with warehouse policies and procedures are met (e.g., shipments, health and safety, stocking, quality)
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Previous Inventory/warehouse experience required
- Effective time management, organizational, problem-solving and communication skills
- Strong analytical, coordination and project management skills with ability to prioritize changing and conflicting demands, meet deadlines, and stay productive under pressure
- Effective ability to interact with others and deal with situations in ways that respect diverse backgrounds, experience, and styles
- Proficient with ERP software (i.e., SAP, WMS, Dynamics 365)
- Post-Secondary education in related field an asset
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, Word etc.
- Must be able to lift +50lbs
- Previous experience with material handling equipment (Pump trucks, carts etc.)
HOW TO APPLY:
YOU MUST submit your resume and cover letter to Motif Labs careers page at: www.motiflabs.ca to be considered.
Please note you must be 19 years of age to both enter our website and work for our company. We thank all interested applicants but only those who have been selected for interview will be contacted.