SLEEGERS Engineered Products Inc. is a leading North American supplier of engineered solutions for the pressure vessel and propane industries. We design and manufacture a variety of engineered products including propane motor fuel tanks, commercial and industrial pressure vessels, and automated propane cylinder vending kiosks.
Founded in 1963 and based in London, Ontario, we are proud to employ a diverse team of highly skilled welding and engineering professionals. Our 147,000 square foot production facility boasts a state-of-the-art air quality and ventilation system, ten skylights, and high efficiency LED lighting throughout the production floor.
We are recruiting a highly organized Receiving Administrator to join us at SLEEGERS. The successful candidate will contribute to the growth and development of SLEEGERS by moving materials to support production needs. Your core responsibilities will include:
- Receive merchandise, check and sign delivery slips, assist with unloading as necessary
- Utilize ERP system (SYSPRO) to maintain records for receiving, warehousing, issuing and shipping material
- Verifies incoming materials, supplies and equipment against delivery slips and purchase orders, with respect to quantity, defects and conformity to specifications
- Accept or return merchandise according to established procedures
- Working collaboratively with Engineering and Supply Chain to identify and resolve inventory discrepancies
The Ideal Candidate
- Has at least one year of shipping or receiving experience, preferably in a production environment
- Experience operating computers for data entry and retrieval.
- Has excellent time management skills and can effectively prioritize and work under tight deadlines
- Understands the importance of our high degree of product quality and compliance to health and safety standards
- Experience in operating a forklift an asset.
- Regular, full-time employment status with competitive compensation, paid biweekly
- Comprehensive health and dental benefit plans
- Best-in-class production facility with modern manufacturing equipment and tool
- Uniform and boot allowance
- Straight day shift
- Retirement plan with employee-employer matched contributions
- Training and development programs available to enhance your skill set
SLEEGERS is committed to providing a barrier-free environment and promoting independence, dignity, integration, and equal opportunity for persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available, upon request, for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.