Lift Truck Operator
Date: Aug. 29, 2022
Workplace: 583278 Hamilton Rd, Ingersoll, ON N5C 3K5
What if your job had a real impact?
By joining Bonduelle, the world leader in ready-to-use plant-based food, you are deciding to make a positive and sustainable impact on yourself, the others and the planet. You will play an active part in our mission: “inspire the transition toward a plant-based diet to contribute to people’s well-being and planet health”.
Bonduelle is a family-run company of 14,600 people which provides over 100 countries with vegetables. Join us at Bonduelle to start an adventure where people come first and contribute to a better future through plant-based food!
Why choose Bonduelle
We are looking for highly motivated, energetic team members to join our Forklift Operators in our Logistics and Processing Department.
Your daily role
Bonduelle – Ingersoll, an established industry leader in the processing, packaging and distribution of frozen vegetable products worldwide, is committed to quality and service excellence.
We are looking for a highly motivated, detail-oriented individual with excellent communication skills and excellent attendance practices to join our team.
Our manufacturing facility located in Ingersoll is seeking an experienced Lift Truck Driver (Packaging) to join our team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Complete material handling duties as required by continually supplying the packaging and mix lines as required;
- Scan tote tags and ensure all product is accounted for;
- Move finished product totes and finished product cases to freezer storage areas;
- Communicate regularly with supervisors and team members in the department;
- Keep work area clean and orderly, retrieve cartons, skids and assist other classifications when necessary;
- Must be aware, at all times, of lift truck and pedestrian traffic flows.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- One (1) – two (2) years of safe lift truck operation in a fast paced environment;
- Previous experience with radio frequency scanners;
- Effective communication and decision making skills is required;
- Ability to rotate shifts, work weekends, and work overtime as required;
- Previous food experience in a food manufacturing environment is an asset.
This opportunity provides a competitive hourly rate with medical, dental and a company pension plan.
- Dental care
- RRSP Match
- Extended health care
- Vacation & paid time off
- On-site parking
- Wellness programs
- Employee assistance programs
- Disability insurance
- Company pension
- Education reimbursement
Although all job applications are taken into consideration, only the selected candidates will be contacted.
Bonduelle is committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all represented groups in order to build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and depend on.
The masculine is used without discrimination and only to lighten the text.