Quality Assurance Technician
Shift Schedule : M-F 4pm - 2am
The Quality Assurance Technician is responsible to support and participate in Quality Assurance processes and activities that are necessary to ensure that products produced by the Company meet the expectations and requirements of Company's SOPs, Specifications, and applicable provisions the Cannabis Regulations.
- Following established procedures associated with Quality Assurance Unit to assure quality and compliance of cannabis or cannabis products that are produced, processed, packaged, labelled and stored at Company's Site before they are made available for provision or sale;
- Conducting activities associated with verification, in-process controls, sampling, inspection and testing of cannabis and cannabis products;
- Conducting activities associated with verification, inspection, testing and release of incoming materials, ingredients, raw materials, packaging and labelling components;
- Conducting activities associated with verification, inspection and monitoring of cleaning and sanitation, pest control, calibration and maintenance programs and other GPP/GMP activities, as appropriate;
- Supporting review process for every batch or lot of cannabis and associated records for conformance to respective SOPs, specifications and regulatory requirements (e.g. Cannabis Regulations) before it is made available for sale or export;
- Assisting in maintenance of GPP QA/QC, executed batch records, as appropriate;
- Supporting and conducting necessary activities, record keeping, investigations and course of actions in respect of returned product in accordance with established procedures;
- Supporting and conducting necessary activities, record keeping, investigations and course of actions in respect of deviations, out-of-specification test results, non-conformances and regulated losses in accordance with established procedures;
- Participation in investigations of complaints received in respect of the quality of the cannabis.
- Arranging and conducting necessary activities, record keeping, investigations and course of actions in respect of pharmacovigilance activities, regulated adverse events and adverse reactions in accordance with established procedures;
- Assisting in training and calibration, sanitation and pest control programs, and other activities which are critical to operation and the GPP/GMP activities, as appropriate;
- Assisting in maintenance of retention samples;
- Supporting Quality representation for GPP, Compliance and RA governed internal and external activities, including inspections by government agencies (Health Canada), as necessary;
- Assisting in timely preparation of Cannabis Tracking and Health Care Practitioners Reports for CTLS filing;
- Assisting in maintenance information and data from cannabis tracking and record keeping systems as it necessary for CTLS reporting;
- Reviewing and verifying batch production, packaging and labelling records, cannabis inventory control records as necessary to maintain the integrity of data in cannabis tracking system;
- 2 years demonstrated success working in a Pharmaceutical / NHP / Cannabis industry in Regulatory Affairs / Compliance / Quality or equivalent environment.
- B.Sc. or College Degree is an asset;
- Knowledge of regulations and laws pertaining to the business (CA/CR, F&DA/F&DR, GPP, SFCR etc.);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated self -starter abilities to perform work with minimal supervision as well as a team player.
- Detail oriented with excellent problem-solving ability.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Candidate must possess reliable transportation (own vehicle).
Entourage Health Corp. is the publicly traded parent Company of Entourage Brands Corp. and CannTx Life Sciences Inc., licence holders producing and distributing cannabis products for both the medical and adult-use markets. The Company owns and operates a state-of-the-art hybrid greenhouse and processing facility located on 158-acres in Strathroy, ON; a fully licensed 26,000 sq. ft. Aylmer, ON processing facility. With its Starseed Medicinal medical-centric brand, Entourage has expanded its multi-channeled distribution strategy. Starseed’s industry-first, exclusive partnership with LiUNA, the largest construction union in Canada, along with employers and union groups complements Entourage’s direct sales to medical patients. With the launch of Syndicate, Entourage now hosts another unique medical marketplace that offers patients a collective of Canadian micro-cultivators’ products, along with Entourage’s family of brands. Entourage’s elite adult-use product portfolio includes Color Cannabis and Saturday Cannabis – sold across eight provincial distribution agencies. It is the exclusive Canadian producer and distributor of award-winning U.S.-based wellness brand Mary’s Medicinals sold in both medical and adult-use channels. Under a collaboration with The Boston Beer Company subsidiary, Entourage is the exclusive distributor of cannabis-infused beverages ‘TeaPot’in Canada, which launched in summer 2022, starting in select provinces. In addition, Entourage also entered into an exclusive agreement with Irwin Naturals, a renowned nutraceutical and herbal supplement formulator of popular branded wellness products sold across North America. The new line of CBD soft gels is now available on Starseed’s medical platform.
For more information: +1 647 393 5071
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply For Job